Sunday, April 5, 2020

Budget And Schedule Your Film, Movie, Short, Or Pilot











About:

Independent filmmakers and screenwriters alike NEED a realistic budget and schedule, even before they sell or pitch their project in order to set expectations.



THE #1 PET PEEVE PRODUCERS HAVE IN PITCHES IS ASKING "WHAT'S THE BUDGET?" AND GETTING BLANK STARES.



Why me? I have experience on no-budget shorts to million dollar features to multi-million dollar TV series that involved filming on location around the world. I have what most other independent producers don't have: legit experience in the industry.



Why am I doing this? Film budgets with script breakdowns usually run from $2000-$3500, which is extremely prohibitive for indie and first time filmmakers. I love logistics and number crunching, so I want to help those whose shoes I used to be in during my spare time.



PROJECTS I CAN DO BUDGETS FOR:

  • Movies
  • TV Pilots / Series
  • Short Films
  • Web Series
  • Scripted and Unscripted Content
  • Commercials / Branded Content / Ads
  • Internet / Web Videos


ALL OF THE PACKAGES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:

  • Budget Top Sheet
  • Detailed Line Item Budget
  • Stripboard Schedule
  • Day out of Days (DOOD) reports for Cast, Extras, Vehicles & and more


PLEASE CHECK OUT EXTRA SERVICES FOR UNION OPTIONS AND REVISIONS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Everything was great. I gave him everything he asked and got the entire budget and breakdowns.

:

Very friendly and extremely professional. Fantastic product as delivered. Will work with again.

:

Good work and really fast!

:

Great all around

:

Awesome to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment