Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Build A Budget Commander Deck For You











About:

I'm building a deck-list for you based on the power-level, budget, and needs that you have. Delivery is one week maximum, and I would love to talk the deck over with you after the list is complete for additional refinement. I'd be happy to help you choose a commander too or talk to you about what I do, just message me!

Reviews


:

Looks great

:

Very open for discussion and changes within the whole process. Works wonderfully within your budget. Would highly recommend!

:

Awesome to work with! Always in communication and eager to help with your deck building needs. Great deck builder! Thank you

:

Great job, would recommend

:

hoenstly great communications, and gives super valid reasoning behind anything you ask




No comments:

Post a Comment