Thursday, December 5, 2019

Mix Your Song If You Are On A Budget Looking To Gain Experience











About:

**PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING SO I CAN VERIFY FILES MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS LISTED**



Hello! I will be honest and upfront. I am starting out so I do not have a portfolio to show my work. In exchange for your confidence and permission to use your music in my portfolio, I will mix your music for a very cheap price. Since the prices are cheap I am asking everyone to ensure the track count does not pass 40 tracks per song. Otherwise it will be very time consuming and it will affect the return time of the order. Lastly, make sure all tracks are time-aligned, recorded as best as possible with no artifacts, background noise, and clipping. Every track provided should be in a high quality WAV format. This will ensure all work is done smoothly and the end result will be the best possible. Thanks for your confidence!



**The songs are mixed only. I will provide a separate file with a limiter for volume purposes but do not expect a full master.** 



**I specialize in mixing rock/metal/alt rock/pop. If you wish to have another genre mixed please message me to discuss details**

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment