Monday, December 23, 2019

Provide Financial Accounting Solutions











About:

Hi Friends Hope you are doing well!!!

Welcome! Here to my Gig which relates to Financial Accounting and Auditing.

I will try my best to deliver your required work with 100% accuracy and within committed time line!

I am a MBA degree holder working with one of big retail brand of Pakistan which is pioneer of other retail brands in Pakistan for More than 7 Years

1. I am expert in following domains and can serve or help out in these fields.

Accounting,

Finance,

Cost Accounting

Auditing

Inventory Management

Data Entry.

2. I will provide reports which are Follows.

  Balance sheet,

  Income statement,

  Cash flow statement and

  Notes to the accounts.

 

3. I can provide services for Book keeping for individual as well as companies..

4. I will also provide Data entry services.

5. I can also help you in research in the fields of accounting, finance, economics and business administration.

 

Kindly contact me before placing an order so that price and deadlines could be discussed.

Thank you!

Have a Good day

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment