Friday, December 27, 2019

Provide Virtual Assistant Services To Fit Any Budget











About:

Are you an executive or business owner with administrative needs, but don't have enough time to get it all done? Are you overwhelmed by the day-to-day tasks that seem simple, but seem to take up a lot of your time? You have come to the right person! Let me help you! 

I am a dedicated professional who has a passion for helping individuals and businesses of all types. I am available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week to meet your specific needs. 

 I have over 25+ years in customer service, acct mgmt, and problem resolution, over 20+ years in bookkeeping, tax law, and tax prep, and over 10+ years as a virtual assistant. 

I have a fully functional, and I can complete any task you need done, in a convenient cost-effective manner.   

The following is just a basic list of what I can help you with: Administrative Support, Content Writing, Customer Service, Data Entry, E-Mail Handling, Internet Research, Manual Research, Extensive Research, Marketing Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Virtual Assistant, Bookkeeping, Database Entries, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Tax Planning and Preparation, Customer Service Audits, Scheduling and Client Follow-up, etc

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment