Saturday, December 21, 2019

Create Professional Dynamic And Interactive Financial Model











About:

I will create a very detailed, accurate and professional financial model for equity valuation. Being a business graduate with majors in finance and CFA level 1 (passed), this is where my passion is, so I can assure you that product delivered by me, will not disappoint you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice communication and seller will help before delivery if any order part is not clear

Seller's Response:

very fast communication and delivery great work

:

Excellent to work with. Works hard to make sure client is happy!

:

Great Experience!

:

Very responsible for the work. I have to give 4**** because some of the calculation in the solving problem that he calculate is not that precise.




No comments:

Post a Comment