Monday, December 30, 2019

Bookkeeping And Reconciliation In Quickbooks And Xero











About:

WELCOME TO MY GIG.



I Will Do Bookkeeping in Quickbooks and Reconciliation For Your Business.

I Provide Services Like Quickbooks Setup, Bookkeeping in Quickbooks, Quickbooks Integeration, Bank Reconciliation, Accounting, Xero Bookkeeping, Xero Setup, Chart of Accounts Setup, Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable Management, Accounts Payable Management and Providing Financial Reports and Much More.



More About Myself :



Over the last 5 years I have involved myself in providing Accounting/Bookkeeping services to small and medium scale business organizations. Being an expert bookkeeper I am seeking opportunities to provide services in my area of expertise at international level to esteem clients

My competencies lies in maintaining accurate records(bank reconciliations, credit cards, paypal, e commerce etc.) setting up accounts for new business, managing accounts receivable / accounts payable / assets, preparing financial statements and analysis etc. introducing internal control systems where applicable in efficient and timely manner.

So, Feel Free To Contact Me If You need My SERVICES.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment