Sunday, April 5, 2020

Write Your Investment Business Plan Or Proposal











About:

Hello, I am a professional business plan developer.

Through my professional experience in accounting and marketing management, I have helped hundreds of local and international clients to write their business plan, meeting their business and marketing needs. I always work beyond the limits to really wow our customers. Customers are truly surprised not only by the quality of my business plan but also by the incomparable customer service they get after the completion of the task.

My service consists of:



A complete business plan will include:



  • Executive Summary (Objective, Opportunity, Solution, Growth, Key Factors)
  • Company Summary
  • Products Services
  • Market Analysis Summary (Industrial Analysis, Market Needs, Trends and Challenges, Target Market Description)
  • Competitive Analysis
  • Strategy and Implementation Summary (Competitive Edge)
  • Marketing Plan

  • SWOT Analysis
  • Important Charts and Graphs


A complete financial plan will include:

  • Start-up Summary
  • Projected Profit and Loss
  • Balance Sheet
  • Cash Flow
  • Break-even Analysis 
  • Graphs and Tables




Order Now!!!
  • A customized business plan
  • Current year data research
  • 24/7 Customer Support

Reviews


:

This was my 1st time using Fiverr so I was very nervous about the outcome of my assignment. She totally surprised me and did very well with what I asked her to complete for me. I will totally ask for her service for future assignments.

:

this is my first order in here and must say I have no regrets at all. looking forward to working with u more

:

Project delivered to brief even through I supplied limited info but she was able to flash up with the privilege of experience and research.

:

Hey, thank you for this. It looks great for such a short time given to complete. Well done.

:

A smooth process. will definitely deal with brait_lyon again.




No comments:

Post a Comment