Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Any Work In Accounting And Finance











About:

I am a professional Accountant with experience in providing multiple accounting and finance related services. I am a professional freelancer and will give you the best results with money back guaranty



The Services i offer include the following:



1. Academic Support

2. Business Plan

3. Financial planning including 5-year forecasts with graphs

4. Preparation of all Financial Statements.

5. Bank Reconciliation Statements

6. Account reconciliations

7. Financial Analysis 

8. 
Book keeping

9. Advice about maintenance of accounts.

10. Preparation of financial statements templates.

11. Excel templates of your desire.

12. 
Ledgers and Trial Balance preparation.

13. Financial Modeling



Accounting is one of the key functions for almost any business; it may be handled by a bookkeeper and an accountant at small firms or by sizable finance departments with dozens of employees at larger companies.


I have since achieved so much and with my constant push I'm motivated enough to impact greatly on you..So, contact me now and i'll get started for you but please remember, client satisfaction is my priority.



Thanks.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment