Saturday, April 4, 2020

Develope Android App On Time And On Budget











About:

Thanks for visiting my Profile!!



I worked on 4 big android projects so i am about to include in your project whatever you want..



-I will follow up design of application with mock ups that you will provide me or we can discuss before development how can your app look like, i have a professional designer who can add icon and design as well.

-Integrate your app with publicly available API.

-Integrate your app with (facebook, google, linkedin or any other social network)

-Integrate your app with payment service such as stripe and authorize.net

-Add local notification or push up notifications with firebase.

-Add numerous custom front end actions such as loader,modals, tabs etc..

- I will help you to upload app on google play store 



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me before ordering!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment