Friday, April 3, 2020

Provide Bookkeeping And Financial Accounting











About:

Welcome to my gig page! I can provide you with accurate accounting and financial statements, all prepared in accordance of IFRS.

This entails;

1-    Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

2-    Statement of Cash Flows on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.

3-    Bank Reconciliation Statement

4-    Ratio Analysis of financial statements

5-    General Ledger & Trial Balance working

6-    Projected financial statements.

7-    Discounted Cash Flow and Residual Income Calculations

I have very recent education in the field and can provide cheap and quick accountancy solutions. Please contact me to discuss what is involved so I can provide a pricing structure.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Got exactly what I asked for - Look forward to using again.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

GOOD EXPERIENCE SELLER DELIVERED WHAT I ASKED FOR.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Jonathan reacted very fast to my enquiry, clarified the details, provided a timeline which was very much ahead of maximum and then just several hours later delivered detailed and informative answers to all our questions and some extra clarifications upon my request. We are satisfied and will turn to him in case we have further questions.




No comments:

Post a Comment