Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Develop A Personal Budget For You











About:

**Please let me know beforehand that you will be ordering so that I may efficiently schedule your order.**I reserve the right to cancel any order that do not adhere to these instructions.



Tired of your money controlling your life?

Ready to take back your POWER and tell YOUR money where it's going each month



I want to help YOU create a plan to live the life you've dreamed of.



Whether that means paying off those student loans, 
maneuvering some pesky credit card debt, or even saving up for a car or house, I'm determined to help you achieve your goals.



I can help you:

  • Track and Manage Spending
  • Plan Out Investments
  • Pay Off Debt
  • Optimize Your Lifestyle


Services:

  • Provide an analysis of your income and expenses and create a categorical expense display ($40)
  • Create a Debt Erasure Plan personalized to your lifestyle ($60)
  • Create a Wealth Accrual Plan personalized to your lifestyle ($80)


Contact me today!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment