Monday, April 6, 2020

Plan,Design Incentive Commission Strategies Controls, Sales Budgets, Sales Kpis











About:

I am working with leading multinational company Pepsi Cola Int. (FMCG, SAP) as Team Lead with core responsibilities of financial and non-financial performance measurement of Company’s Sales Team and Distributors' incentive/commission plans.

I am ACCA (Member) by qualification with finance background and currently in sales management system, which ultimately lead my professional skills to make best strategies for sale budgets of the companies, sales team structure, distributor's networks. 

My profession with passion

  • I have extensive experience in designing and planning and implementation of sales incentives, commissions of sales teams and distributors (Standard and Special) for achievement of targets.
  • Sales budgets with Key performance indicators of products and sales teams. Product profitability analysis.
  • Designing and planning of sales' claims management system of companies i.e. Whole Sales, Local Mart Trade (LMT), General/Outlet Trade, perfect store and exclusivity fee, promos and others.
I have also work experience of planning incentive schemes for call center, service Industry.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I hit order before I had all the details I wanted to add... Sadaquathkhan was responsive and asked the right questions. I will use again.

:

This has been a great experience dealing with this gentleman, he is indeed a value add and has great insight

:

Very Professional behavior with professional demand. Easily conveyed requirments... I would recommend and also like to work with him in future. Regards

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment