Saturday, April 4, 2020

Recommend A Custom PC Build For Any Budget











About:

I can help you putting together a list of compatible parts for your next computer system build, based on any budget you'd like to present to me.

I can build PC for every purpose (e.g. gaming, home / office usage, photo / video editing, music production...). I can also recommend some good keyboard, mouse, monitor and headphones to use with your PC.



I will provide (if required) some info about the components I used, with an explaination of why I preferred a component over another.



I have been doing this for friends and customers for years (and have worked in stores building PCs) and have a grounded understanding of how to build systems from scratch.

If you'd like this presented to you in a particular format please let me know. If there's something else PC (or laptop) related you need, please ask and I'll try to help!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment