Saturday, April 4, 2020

Help To Prepare Financial Reports











About:

Hi,

I am Sang and have 4 year working experiences to work on Sun System - one of the power accounting system. On the other hand, I have broad experience with budgetting, financial report analysing, financial planning, auditing and financial management. I used to work for an international  non-governmental organization in Vietnam, manage different sources from various sponsors and consolidate reports. I am Vietnamese, but now living in Canada to pursue my research related to accounting career development. Therefore, I am confident that I am will be the right one for your choice, please contact to me if you need any help!

Thank you!

Best regards,

Sang

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional. She was very smart

:

Very responsive & efficient - will use again :)

:

Fair enough!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment