Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Prepare Your Business Profit And Loss Accounts In 24 Hours











About:

I will prepare your business profit and loss account in this gig on fiverr. I will determine the profitability of your business.



Just state the type of business you are running - services, manufacturing and trading. I will design and calculate your profit for the period.



All this gig will be done at $10 only.



Send me a detailed income and expenses schedule, list of your fixed assets. Then i am good to go.



Order this gig now and get your business on the path to profitability.



Thank you for checking my gig. I hope we will have a good working relationship here on fiverr



**********It's always a win-win situation for my customers. I guarantee 100% refund if not satisfied.************

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Responded in a timely manner. So happy I know I can contact someone to help with this process. Will definitely use in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Awesome! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Fast service, great work... This seller saved my life with speedy service, thanks! Will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment