Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Help With Finance, Stocks, Bonds And Company Valuation











About:

Hello,



I have been in finance industry for 10 years and such jobs are my daily practice. I am also CFA Charterholder and University graduate with major in Finance. I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kinds of projects. I am able to provide you quite detailed analysis. The time of delivery depends on difficulty of requested work.



Please contact me before you order!



Thank you.



Best regards,



M.

Reviews


:

Michal provided deep and accurate analysis on a company I'm looking to invest into. He not only provided insight into the reasons behind the company's moves, but also the valuation based on market indicators and history/comparison. Michal's details match a lot of the analyst target ranges, but he provided the math and context to understand these valuations and targets. Highly impressive work and turned around very fast.

:

Very efficient and good quality work!

:

Great work, highly recommend!

:

Fast replies and delivered exactly what I needed, recommended to anyone interested in stocks.

:

Efficient and effective - Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment