Friday, November 20, 2020

Acoounting, Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Financial Analysis











About:

☝ ONLY FOR CUSTOM ORDERS. ALWAYS MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING TO DISCUSS YOUR PROJECT SCOPE, SCHEDULE AND COSTS PRIOR ORDERING THE GIG



Financial Modeling is needed for different business analysis such as Financial Budgeting, Forecasting, Business Valuation, Fund-raising etc. I could help solve all types of your modeling problems such as financial statements, investment/portfolio management, derivatives, etc



Every task is unique. Please, always message me before ordering and we'll come up with the best solution for you.

Reviews


:

Very fast, understanding, and knowledgeable. He knocked it out less than 3 hours, communicating with me, and making sure I understood. I will use him again very shortly.

:

Priya always does great work. I go to him frequently for complex excel work.

:

He is very responsive and provided a quick turnaround time for exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

:

this is the second project I had him do and he's great. he really cares about his customer and he really tries hard to make the project perfect anytime I need this kind of work I'll just reach out to him I don't see how anyone could have done a better job. He's patient he's kind and he's very smart

:

this seller is brilliant. Super super responsive very nice person. I highly recommend. It's obvious he cares about getting the finished product correct. He's extremely intelligent and very attentive to the customers needs. I have a few projects I will continue to use him he did an amazing job




No comments:

Post a Comment