Saturday, November 28, 2020

Help You Deal With High Restaurant Costs











About:

ARE YOU RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS ALONE? DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO GET EVERYTHING DONE?

I can help!

I Have 5 years experience working as a Hotel cost controller. 

Coronavirus covid-19 has shut down many business. But everything comes with advantages and disadvantages. This is an opportunity for you to re-think of how to recover from the loses made during active operations.

Looking for help?

I am here to share with you my 5 years of experience cutting costs for a 5 star hotel.

When you hire me, this is what to expect;

  • Even costing prior to occurrence.
  • I will help you analyse operation costs and come up with possible solutions to cost reduction.
  • I will re-cost your menu to help you re-price your products competitively.
  • I will prepare a keynote presentation on how to reduce costs.
  • I will provide reporting templates for start ups.

WHY YOU SHOULD NOT DOUBT ME?

I feel the pain when employee pays workers even when operating at loses. This is why i took cost consulting as a profession to help businesses know and reduce costs. My reports are easy to interpret.

Do you have any Inquiry? I am available for discussion. 

Send me a message.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

After some time communicating we went ahead and made a gig for my custom request. The amount of time taken to complete my task was reasonable and the effort the seller put into it was as expected. He is honest & everything is completed.

:

My experience with destinjones was very inspiring. He provided me with the information he needed in time. He is very honest. i loved and enjoyed working with him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment