Saturday, November 28, 2020

Brewing Up Magic The Gathering Budget Decks











About:

I love to make deck lists for people! You give me a legendary creature from the Magic the Gathering compendium and I'll make a commander deck list for you and upload the full list to mtggoldfish as well as record a youtube video of me going over each of the cards, the theme, and a general idea of how to play it (depending on the package you get). I specialize in making budget lists that function with focus and are normally great to play against each other! 

Reviews


:

He was very fast! Gave me exactly what i wanted and was super detailed.

:

great work as usual!

:

awesome, thank you for the decklist!!

:

A perfect Deck and he showed me some really interesting cards i didnt even know existed. i will definetly come back for another Deck.

:

Wonderfull as always




No comments:

Post a Comment