Thursday, November 26, 2020

Help You With Financial Excel Tasks











About:

Hello, 



I have been in finance industry for 10 years and such jobs are my daily practice. I am also CFA Charterholder and University graduate with major in Finance. I can assure you that if you work with me once, you will always work with me for these kinds of projects. I am able to provide you quite detailed analysis. The time of delivery depends on difficulty of requested work. 



Please contact me before you order!



Thank you.



Best regards,



M.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Achieved and cooperative

Seller's Response:

Sir Michzo, I thank you for your hard work and support. I look forward to our continued working relationship and your very professional assistance.

:

Good buyer! Thank you.

:

He did a great job and followed my instructions and needs perfectly.

:

Very thorough and super fast! Thank you. I will use your services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment