Sunday, November 29, 2020

Budget Your Film In A Professional Manner











About:

I will write you a budget with a professional software according to your film's needs and your allocated budget. You will not be disappointed. Check out my ratings and reviews.



I'm an award-winning film director, screenwriter and producer (check my credits on imdb with Adolf El Assal) with over 15 years of professional experience. I've successfully produced and directed feature films that were shown and awarded at international film festivals and I've distributed them to many outlets and countries. 



Check out my latest feature film SAWAH that I just completed. The trailer can be found on youtube and it's currently available on Netflix in selected regions (Benelux, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Eastern Europe, Balcans, Baltics, Middle East & North Africa) - other regions will follow.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ady is awesome to work with

:

Exactly what I needed thank you.

:

Great job: A+

:

Great service. Delivered within expected time frame. Professional and pleasant to do business with.

:

Great talking with him. He truly knows what he is doing and he is definitely not trying to make a secret out of anything. Very straightforward! If you need advice for European productions, talk with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment