Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Write Personal Finance Articles And Blog Posts











About:

Work featured in Forbes | Nasdaq | USAToday | NerdWallet | MarketWatch

Alison Certified: Journalism in the Digital Age (Certificate No: AC-904-13699711)

A very warm welcome to my gig!

My name is Prakash Pandey, and I am a professional personal finance writer. I have a cumulative writing experience of over eight years. I have written more than 30,000 pages of published content for clients around the world.

I can:

  • Write blog posts for your personal finance website.

  • Create professional content for finance syndication websites.

  • Write copy for your company website.

  • Write case studies and reviews to boost your company’s reputation.

  • Publish financial content through my LinkedIn profile, linking back to your site.

Type of articles:

  • Listicles Top 5, Top 7, Top 10

  • Blog post

  • PR material

  • Case studies

  • Review articles

  • Long-form content (1,500 words)

What you can expect:

  • Thorough research for every gig.

  • Link to multiple credible sources for every post.

  • High-quality, Copyscape verifiable content.

Please contact me for a complete portfolio.

Note: I offer tailor-made content in the personal finance niche, so kindly drop me a line with your requirements.

Reviews


:

Thanks for your help with this content.

:

Thanks again for the great content.

:

Thank you for the great content.

:

Thanks again for a reliably great piece of content.

:

Good communication - would use again




No comments:

Post a Comment