Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Balance Sheet, Profit And Loss Statements











About:

I am an expert of Accounting Bookkeeping and Financial statements preparation. I have 10+ years of experience of accounting. I will create Profit and Loss Balance sheet and Cash flow from scratch. I have experience with various softwares as well for example Quickbook, Xero, Wave, MYOB, Buildium, MS Excel and other application softwares.



Under this gig i will provide you following services: 

  1. Profit & loss statement from scratch,monthly quarterly,yearly upto 10 years from the data provided from (bank statements,credit card statements,PayPal,and spread sheets)
  2. Balance sheet from profit and loss,Trail balance monthly quarterly,yearly upto 10 years for this need previous period balance sheet to carry balances 
  3. Cash flow statements from Profit and loss data monthly quarterly,yearly upto 10 years
  4. General Ledger 
  5. Anything related to account and finance.
i

I can provide you any financial statement .



PS : Please message me before placing any order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment