Monday, January 6, 2020

Business Plan, Financial Model And Investor Presentation











About:

I will prepare a complete investor ready Business Plan for your Start Ups!

As a professional and Qualified business consultant having over 4 years of experience, I’m here to help out companies and individuals to start & grow their businesses by developing an realistic Business Plan in order to raise finance on commercial terms. The Plan Will not be merely based on words & figures rather it will be based on industry trends, market statistics and market overview.  The packages include:

  • Executive Summary
  • Company Introduction
  • The Team and Brains behind
  • Product and Services
  • Market Overview & Segmentation
  • Target Market and Customers
  • Competition 
  • Best possible and Worst case
  • Risks and SWOT Analysis
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Management Summary
  • Financial Projections (3 to 5 years) of Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and Statement of P&L
  • Colored Graphs, Charts & Tables
  • kindly contact me to discuss about the progress of your business!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work. And a very patient explanation. I will find you again when I got another task next time. I appreciate your help and time.

Seller's Response:

Thank You..... It was nice working with you

Seller's Response:

Good work and really appreciate it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you

Seller's Response:

I was looking for someone to prepare a well designed business plan and I am glad that I went to the right person. The financial projections are amazing and exactly what I thought to be. Thank you Sayad.!




No comments:

Post a Comment