Monday, January 6, 2020

Prepare An Investor Ready Business Plan For You











About:

Hi there



Welcome to my gig 



This gig offers a complete business plan with full marketing strategy and swot analysis.  

I offer quality business planning with accurate and realistic financial forecasting.  

I will provide a marketing strategy based on a well researched market.



The business place will include; 
  • Executive Summary
  • Mission Statement
  • Objectives
  • Industry Analysis
  • Market Analysis Summary
  • Target Market Segment Strategy
  • Marketing Strategy
  • PESTEL Analysis
  • Competitive Edge  
  • Competitive Summary
  • SWOT Analysis etc.
  • 3-5years Financial Projection with Graphs and Charts


I have access to industry analysis from IBM, STATA and marketwise, this puts me the best position to deliver a realistic and well informed market research and marketing strategy. 
Please be sure to add details of your business while placing your order.  

what are you waiting for? 



Wow! let's get started  

 



Reviews


:

no real communication. didn't give me what I wanted or understand the business at all therefore came out wrong.

:

I am very happy to have collaborated with her again, good job as always very professional seller, very recommended, I'm sure I will work with her more in future.

:

She is a very professional, wonderful job she has perfectly understood what I want, as she has read my mind, I am really speechless. Very polite person and understands everything, very high level of communication, she informs me about all the progress of the job, delivery on time. I have worked with almost 50 freelancers in Fiverr and without a doubt Eylen is the best of them. Spectacular results above expectations highly recommended to all the founders of Star-ups who are looking for professional freelancers. Don't go far away this is the person you are looking for.

:

She corrected the mistakes made immediately and was very professional.

:

Aylen never disappoint me. She always delivers high quality job. This is my 3rd order from her. Fully recommending her!




No comments:

Post a Comment