Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Manage Accounting Bookkeeping And Financial Reporting











About:

Hi friends I am happy you made a visit to me here.



I am an ACCA, having more than 2 years experience in practical and freelancing projects.



My majors are accounting and finance and a guru of the following topics & if you want me to serve you in the best way in the following areas, feel free to text me now and I will get to you soon.



I will provide quality work with money back guarantee and if you do not get satisfied, I will accept the responsibility and will amend the work the way you need it.



Accounting and finance:



-Individual Financial Statements

-Company Financial Statements

-Forecasting in different activities

-Financial Valuations

-Financial Accounting

-Cost Accounting

-Management Accounting

-Financial Management

-Ratio analysis

-Investment Appraisal



Other accounting Areas:



-Financial Statements Analysis

-Working capital and WACC

-Risk Assessment and Risk handling

-Hedging techniques for interest and currency risks

-other activities such as IRR, MIRR and NPV etc.



MS Office Areas:

-MS Excel

-MS Word

-Formulas

-Spreadsheets



I will provide quality work with money back guarantee. I am available online always and will respond to you always.



Thank you 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment