Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Task Related To Financial Accounting











About:

DESCRIPTION:



As an associate degree holder in charter accounting I am offering to do any task related to financial accounting. I have vast experience in this field and I will help you in any of the tasks you required related to accounting. On time delivery and quality is ensured revisions are unlimited for my service. 



The services related to accounting include:



1. Balance Sheet

2. General Journal

3. Audit Report

4. Closing Entries.

5. Business Plan.

6. Income Statement 

7. Retained Earning Statement.

8. Trial Balance.

9. Cash Flow 

10. Ratios Calculation



SPECIAL OFFER:

As I have just started my business here. There will be special discounts for customers which will work permanently with me. Also special discounts for students available. Concern me any time for your projects.



NOTE:



PLEASE FIRST CONCERN ME BEFORE PROCEEDING TO GIVE ANY ORDER. THANK YOU!




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment